Limited Lifetime Warranty
All Charleston Lighting & Manufacturing products carry a full lifetime warranty against defects and workmanship. During the first year Charleston Lighting will pay all shipping costs associated with the return of the defective products within the Continental United States. At the end of the first year, Charleston Lighting will repair any defective workmanship, however, customer is responsible for shipping to and from Charleston Lighting facility. This warranty is non-transferable.
Terms & Conditions
- All items are shipped FOB from our manufacturing facility in Mobile, AL.
- While we take great care in the packaging or our products, occasional damage may occur. Should this be the case, any damages incurred during shipment MUST be reported to Charleston Lighting & Manufacturing within 24 hours of receipt of shipment.
- Design changes as well as price changes, although infrequent, are subject to change without notice. We do, however, strive to issue prior notification of both.
- As all our products are especially made for our customers, we must require a 50% down payment at the time of the order with the balance due prior to shipping.
- All merchandise is subject to applicable sales tax.
- Should any Charleston Lighting & Manufacturing product be deemed defective by the manufacturer, repair or replacement of the defective material is guaranteed. This does, however, preclude installation and or other related expenses.
- Charleston Lighting & Manufacturing’s handmade products adapt well to a multitude of applications, however, the lighting source & gas valve burner are not manufactured by Charleston Lighting & Manufacturing and are not covered after one year. Our lighting sources are made in the USA and substantially perform well in all weather conditions.